There are many money affirmations that you play with. Before we even
jump into the affirmations, I am going to start you on removing the
brakes (i.e. barriers) that could get in the way. This will increase
the opportunity for you effectively using your affirmation of choice.
Each week, you may want to take on noticing a different barrier. Once you notice it, you can acknowledge it and then re-focus on the money affirmation you want to use.
Please use whichever affirmation sticks out. Or if you come up with your own, do not hesitate to share it!
Now, let us get into it…
tackling subconscious beliefs
What most gets in the way of affirmations working? Our subconscious beliefs and what we say to ourselves!!
Do you have any of these thoughts that hang around?
- Money is the root of all evil.
- That person shouldn’t have that much money.
- I am not enough (some variation of I don’t know enough, I am not skilled enough, etc.).
- It is better to give than to receive (what if it was better to be balanced?).
- Doing what is safe and comfortable instead of taking on the challenges and facing your fears.
- Ignoring your intuition vs. finding a way to embrace it.
- Worrying about money vs. trusting yourself that you are the source of abundance and there is always a way.
- Feeling like it is your turn vs. feeling grateful.
- Keeping your focus on what you do not want vs. putting your focus on what you DO want.
- Competing with others vs. playing to ensure that everyone succeeds.
- Thinking it is too late vs. knowing it is never too late to go after what you want.
- Unclear goals vs. clear goals with a focus on what you are out to accomplish.
- Talking about problems vs. talking about where you are succeeding and are abundant.
- Compromising on your ideals and values vs holding true to yourself.
- Hanging onto things (example: grudges, intentions) vs. easily releasing things.
- Cutting corners vs. providing excellence.
- Being in automatic mode vs. being aware and curious.
Now, that is just a small cross-section of subconscious beliefs that could be holding you back. There are so many more! You can insert any of yours in there if you do not find it.
For me, it is a useful exercise to review these from time to time because I can see how far I have come. In addition, I can also bring awareness to the beliefs that are running on automatic in the background.
money affirmations to get you started
If you have any of the above beliefs or you find one not listed, let’s pretend we have wiped it away. You will have to do that each time you notice a negative belief pop up before re-focusing on your affirmation.
Next, let us practice some money affirmations to replace those subconscious beliefs. I am going to veer away from the I am statements unless you really want affirmations that start with I AM.
it feels more right to you to modify any of these affirmations so that
you say I AM first, please modify!! These are not set in stone!!
Let us hop to it!
- I am prosperous.
- I deserve money, and worth everything I receive.
- I am light, happy, fulfilled, and prosperous.
- I am a magnet for money.
- I am healthy and vibrant!
- I trust myself.
- I am the source of my abundance.
- I creatively and easily tap into the natural abundance of the world.
- Everything is working out perfectly and easily.
- I attract money through joy, aliveness and growth.
- I am open to receive.
- Everything I create is even better than I expected.
- Everything I touch turns to gold.
- Money comes naturally and easily to me.
- I give my best.
- I give my thoughts to the success of others.
- I am contributing to the success of the people around me.
- I invest in myself, and am handsomely rewarded.
- My prosperity magnifies the prosperity of others.
- I surrender to my highest good.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the information on this website is for educational purposes only. Create-prosperity.com cannot guarantee the results you will achieve by applying the principles and practices that are listed on this site.